Office: 303.736.9441 | Fax: 303.773.8331 | | 6635 S Dayton St, Suite 360, Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Umbrella Coverage

You may need an Umbrella policy to insure your assets if you:

Own a home, condo or auto

Own a secondary or seasonal home

Have a youthful driver in your household

Have a swimming pool, hot tub, swing set or trampoline in your yard

Own a boat, jet ski, ATV, RV or motorcycle

Participate in recreational activities such as skiing, golf, etc.

Travel outside the United States

Own rental property

Want to cover your future earnings and retirement

For a policy that only cost just over a $1 a day, it can be pennies in return if you have caused another death, or dismemberment so you don’t have to cash in all your assets and avoid garnishments of wages.